ITQAN’s Admission Requirments:
- You must be a Saudi National or from a Saudi mother.
- You must have a minimum high school score of 70% (Science section).
- You must have a minimum Qiyas score of 65%.
- You must be under 23 years of age.
- You must not have been supported before by the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF)
- You should be physically fit.
- You must pass ITQAN’s English test and the prioritization.
- A signed contract with one of the sponsoring companies.
- Competitive monthly allowance durning the training program.
- Competitive salary after graduation.
- Registration into GOSI from day one at ITQAN.
- Diploma Certificate after completion the course.
- Medical Insurance.
The admission portal is closed now.
Note: Please select Inspection Technology & Quality Assurance National Institute (ITQAN) during the application process.
Brief Information about training at ITQAN
- The training program will be run for two years with three trimesters in each year.
- The first year is for enhancing the knowledge of the trainees in English language, Math, and Science.
- The second year is for specialized inspection training.
- Each trimester will consist of 15 weeks with 35 training hours a week.
- Classes run from Sunday to Thursday 08:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m. with a breakfast, lunch, and prayer break.